Creative research associate till LINK Medical
Creative research associate
LINK Medical Research is a European, full-service contract research organization (CRO) that provides services within clinical trials, regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance, health economics and quality assurance for the pharmaceutical industry and producers of medical devices. LINK Medical was established in 1995 and we are currently more than 120 employees based in Oslo, Stockholm, Malmö, Copenhagen and Berlin. Our mission is to improve and accelerate our customers` product development.
Clinical Research Associate (CRA) in Stockholm for immediate
LINK Medical Research is looking for highly motivated CRA to join our Clinical operations group. LINK Medical is growing and the portfolio of cross-functional projects is increasing. As a CRA, you will work in close collaboration with members of several project teams and members of the international Clinical operations group. You may also be outsourced to clients in a close
proximity to your home.
Job Profile &Qualifications
- Significant experience in monitoring studies. Experience in Oncology as well as in other Therapeutic areas. Basic education within life sciences, pharmacy, or other health related discipline equivalent to BSc or MSc degree from University or University college. Formal education may be compensated by experience.
- Basic IT knowledge.
- Fluent in a Scandinavian language and English, both written and oral.
- Service minded with good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Well organized and structured, able to work both independently and in teams.
- Ability to fulfill our customer promises: Quality – Punctuality – Communication.
- Complete clinical monitoring and site management tasks according to ICH-GCP, and applicable regulations, timelines, agreements and budget.
- Manage and perform all monitoring and site management activities related to all stages of clinical trials; planning, initiation, on-going, closing, reporting and archiving.
- Plan and organize investigators’ meetings.
- Complete or contribute to EC/IRB and CA applications.
- Training of study staff and other LINK Medical employees.
- Develop training material and conduct internal and external courses.
- Participate in relevant courses, conferences, symposia and meetings.
LINK Medical offer:
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focus on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring a good collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams and the authorities. We offer a competitive salary, pension and insurance scheme and a bonus scheme for all employees.
The position is located in Stockholm.