HR Business Partner at H&M
HR Business Partner – Global Expansion, H&M Group
Do you believe that people are key when doing business? Are you driven by improving business results through our people? If so, Global Expansion within the H&M Group could be the place for you!
As one of the world’s largest fashion and design companies with more than 171,000 employees worldwide, the H&M Group is an exciting and dynamic place to pursue your career. When you begin a career with us, there’s no limit to where it can take you. Our many unique brands all over the world offer endless opportunities for you to explore your own path. Join our team of great people who have already discovered that the H&M Group is the place to be.
Global Expansion is responsible for all aspects of creating our H&M Group stores; to lease, design, draw, buy, build and maintain each store. The global Expansion team consists of around 200 employees, most of them based in Sweden.
We are now looking for a driven HR Business Partner to join our HR team. Are you the one we are looking for?
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will join a HR team with high ambition and passion for our business. Our goal is to be a leading and innovative HR organization. To reach that goal we can and want to do things differently, not settling with the traditional path.
You’ll be part of a small HR team that is an integrated part of the business and where you will be an important player in reaching our Global Expansion goals. Together with the HR Manager and your HR colleagues you will be part of designing and implementing our People strategy.
Based in Stockholm, you will work closely together with leaders in the departments you are responsible for, by driving the HR agenda and by being part of the department leadership teams. Together with the department leaders you will play an important role in driving and leading change. You will work both strategically and operationally, to enable the function reaching our overall business goals.
- Coach and support leaders on leadership, employee relations, recruitment, change management etc
- Deliver leadership development workshops together with your HR colleagues
- Take full ownership of our yearly people processes and support leaders who execute them, for example in performance management, salary review, global employee survey and succession planning
- Design and lead HR projects
- Collaborate closely with Global HR and other HR colleagues
WHO YOU ARE
You are a skilled, relationship building HR professional who have bright and exciting thoughts on how the role of HR can make a difference for our business.
We also see that you;
- Have a minimum of five years’ experience from a similar role in an international company
- Have a positive, flexible and pragmatic approach with an analytical and business oriented mindset
- Possess strong coaching skills and are used to working closely together with leaders
- Think outside the box and drive constant improvements where you see possibilities
- Can switch seamlessly between strategic and operational focus
- Have skills and experience from guiding leaders within Swedish labor law, employee relations, work environment as well as union negotiations
- Have a degree in HR or equivalent
- Are fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
Do you know a great talent that would be suitable for this exciting role at H&M? Please send your recommendation as soon as possible, but no later than the 30th of April.