Relationship Manager till Mitigram
Mitigram is the world’s first global trade finance collaborative platform for funding and hedging risk of trade transactions. Built on the highest standards of information security and compliance (ISO 27001), Mitigram supports network creation and expansion, comprehensive automated quotation workflows for trade finance instruments, codified audit trail, analytics on asset pricing and activity data.
Who we are
The Mitigram team is highly diverse with members from 18 different countries from leading institutions in trade, investments, risk management, software, security and compliance, with the mission to streamline and augment international trade by opening up a closed market with transformational innovation. As the company is growing, we are looking to expand our team of sharp brains, big hearts and high ambitions.
A lot of work-ads out there claim to offer wide variety of tasks. Few can however match the variety a Relationship Manager at Mitigram faces on daily basis. As we’re expected to grow rapidly in the coming years, the candidate is expected to take an important role from day one. The candidate will play an important part in all aspects of a start-up/scale-up, including sales, product development, marketing, business development and customer success. You will work closely the rest of the Relationship Management team, as well as with CEO, CPO and senior sales executives based in Europe and Asia.
- Interact and create long-term engagement with clients globally (both corporates and financial institutions) to drive continued value of our products and services.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Act as key stakeholder in the product development process
- Engage in sales process by demonstrating the Mitigram system to prospects and new customers.
- Ensure the new customers onboarding process is successful and educate and provide product support to existing clients in Mitigram’s system.
- Experience of B2B and working towards decision makers at large companies, preferably from the financial services space
- English is a requirement; second language, preferably French, German is big plus!
- Experience from Trade Finance is considered beneficial, but is not a requirement
- Academic degree from a top university.
- Excellent process management skills, detailed oriented.
- Strong communication skills and high level of professionalism in all interactions.
- Loves product and customers, is resilient and determined to succeed.
- Location: Central Stockholm
- Reports to: Head of Relationship Management
- The position offer opportunity for international travel