Release Manager to Mitigram
Mitigram is a financial technology company that builds and delivers a web-based platform for contact and price negotiation between companies and financial institutions. The company has several well-established customers, eight major exporters in the Nordic region and 25 international banks.
Mitigram is a bank-independent digital marketplace for financing global trade. Mitigram enables Corporates and Financial Institutions to collaborate more efficiently by streamlining and speeding up the process of pricing trade finance transactions via a single, secure and easy-to-use interactive interface. Mitigram participants can connect to their existing trade finance counterparties as well as easily identify and connect to new partners. Mitigram is unique in that it gathers trade finance participants, their transaction and pricing related data in one central marketplace, which allows for in-depth analytics providing unprecedented insights for making better informed and faster decisions.
- Plan and scope releases together with stakeholders.
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget.
- Manage backlog and service/development requests.
- Coordinate the different testing cycles for releases (acceptance, staging, release).
- Coordinate release process and sign off procedures.
- Plan and allocate resources needed for different stages in release cycle.
- Weekly release reporting
- Degree in Computer Science/Business, related field or similar experience.
- 2-8 years of previous release and/or project management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Work experience in agile environment.
- Expert level knowledge of Excel.
- Strong coordination, management and communication skills
- Ability to lead highly skilled cross-functional teams to a shared delivery
- Detail oriented, though with an ability to keep focus on the end goal