Business Intelligence Analyst to H&M
As BI Analyst you are the owner of data visualization and data management at the Store Development & NCG Purchasing department.
- Creating compelling visualizations of data to enable data driven business decisions
- Developing and maintaining dashboards in Power BI while ensuring long term maintainability and scalability
- Together with stakeholders develop dashboards tailored to specific business needs
- Ownership of the department’s SQL Cube and its perspectives. You drive its continuous development by communicating & prioritizing business requirements to the development team.
- Educating & training business owners in how to use and interpret data visualizations & data from the SQL Cube & Power BI dashboards.
- Driving improvements in analytic methods and tools
This role provides the opportunity to make a big impact by building the BI capacity for the department. You play a key role financial and operational follow up, identifying improvement opportunities and suggesting actions. You collaborate with colleagues across the department to enable business driven short and long-term decisions.
To succeed in this position, you have:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex data sets
- Strong knowledge and experience working with SQL
- Strong knowledge in developing customized dashboards in Power BI using several data sources
- 4+ years of experience in a similar position
- Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to effectively present information in both technical and non-technical terms and train users using non-technical terms
- Capability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
- A willingness to constantly look for and act on opportunities for improvements
As a person, you are detail oriented, a critical thinker, and thrive in an ever changing, high speed environment. We believe you are ambitious, competitive, humble, structured and a fast learner. You get excited by the opportunity to independently build the BI capacity for the department and enjoy working proactively.
The position is based in Stockholm. You will join the Controlling team of 6 people and report to Head of Controlling for Store Development & NCG Purchase.
About the company & department:
H&M is one of the world’s leading fashion companies. We are constantly expanding our financially solid business in order to offer even more customers Fashion and Quality at the Best Price. Our employees make this happen in a challenging and exciting workplace with an open-minded atmosphere.
The Store Development & NCG Purchasing department is responsible for developing the store concepts for the H&M-brand globally & purchases of interior, marketing and visual products for our new and existing stores.