Business Controller to H&M Global Expansion
Come and join us at H&M Global Expansion as Business Controller within Store Development & NCG Purchasing
Are you looking for an opportunity to use your analytical & networking skills to have significant financial impact? Then this is the opportunity for you! We are looking for a business minded controller to be responsible for one of the key priorities for the year for the department – savings tracking for non-commercial goods.
You will have ownership of implementing and developing the newly launched saving tracking process. This process tracks all ongoing business cases driven by the department, aimed to ensure we deliver on the savings target for the year.
You will work closely with business case owners across the department to ensure all analysis is done according to best practice. You will be responsible for monthly reporting of status of realized savings vs target. You will drive the continuous development of the savings tracking process, moving it from a manual excel-based process to an automated BI-solution.
In addition, you will work on short- and long-term initiatives that can touch upon everything from financial and operational analysis, performance follow up, and developing ways of working.
This opportunity offers a chance to be a key player in realizing significant savings for the H&M Group, and for the right candidate to set her/his mark on how we work with savings tracking moving forward.
To succeed in this position, you have:
- Advanced analytical skills, including Excel and Power BI proficiency. You have experience from working in Excel cubes and Power BI dashboards and are comfortable working with large datasets from multiple data sources
- A degree within business or engineering, and a minimum 2 year of work experience following your graduation
- A business-oriented mind-set with a natural drive to achieve results
- Ability to communicate and present your findings in a clear and actionable way, balancing the need for detailed information vs giving a strategic overview
- A willingness to constantly look for and act on opportunities for improvements
As a person, you love driving constant improvement and implementing changes. We believe you are ambitious, competitive, humble, structured and a fast learner. You value own responsibility, straight forward communication, and working together with others and sharing your analytical skills to help others grow. Most importantly, you are excited about the opportunity – to enable profitable growth for the H&M Group through realizing significant savings.
You will join a controlling team of 7 people and report to Head of Controlling for Store Development & NCG Purchase. The department is part of Global Expansion at H&M Group, responsible for all aspects of creating our Group’s Real Estate Portfolio; to design, lease, draw, buy, build and maintain each store and follow up on the existing portfolio to ensure high profitability.
Welcome to apply with your CV and cover letter.