Data Analyst to Mitigram
About the role
The Mitigram Analytics team provides leadership and vision for developing and implementing data analytics and modelling strategies into the Mitigram marketplace. It provides data-driven insights to support internal business strategy and decision making both to Mitigram and its clients. It creates data-driven solutions using advanced statistical, data mining and machine-learning techniques.
Working in close collaboration with our Data Scientist, you will apply your understanding of complex data analysis and modelling to help Mitigram and its clients extract value from the Mitigram marketplace data. This data will enable Mitigram and its clients to take strategic business decisions that will support increased performance and competitivity.
- Develop solutions that are driven by exploratory data analysis
- Apply your knowledge of statistics, programming, data modeling, simulation, and advanced mathematics to recognize patterns, identify opportunities, pose business questions and make valuable discoveries that lead to better business decision-making
- Perform data analysis tests in line with agreed strategies
- Communicate analysis results and recommendations to team member
- Provide input on data visualization techniques and opportunities
- You love numbers and data. You have an ability to see the big picture in a complex pattern. You are technically skilled at data analysis and your skillset and experience include:
- Power BI and SQL
- Data mining, analysis and modelling of complex data sets
- Knowledge of statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, multivariate testing (A/B testing) and optimization algorithms
- You enjoy working in a flexible, informal and young environment where everyone works hard but does not forget to have fun and be friendly to each other
- Ideally, but not necessarily, you have a Bachelor or Master’s degree
Mitigram is a fast growing Swedish company based in Stockholm, with the ambition to transform the trade finance industry. With our web-based Marketplace we change the ways business and communications are conducted by exporters and financial institutions, enabling easier networking, better pricing and more trade.
Among our clients are large industrial manufacturers, project contractors, providers of advanced technologies and service solutions, commodity traders and top tier global financial institutions.
The Mitigram team is highly diverse with members from 15+ countries from leading institutions in trade, investment, risk management, software, security and compliance.