Data Engineer till Bynk
Are you a high-energy growth-marketer who loves data and driving strategy with numbers? We want to put you in the driver’s seat for our GROWTH, and on our Management Team!
Bynk is growing rapidly and looking for a data-driven growth marketer with strong performance marketing skills! You will be involved with helping to shape our customer-centric products, lead our marketing team, and will help drive the strategy of Bynk as we continue to scale beyond Sweden!
What you’ll do:
- Design and build the data pipeline, streams and visualization architecture powering our scoring and analysis platform, helping our business teams make the right decisions
- Work closely with a highly dedicated, undoubtedly talented, multi national, diverse, food loving, ping-pong playing team of developers, product managers and designers to make sure data is at the heart of all our services
- Manage a set of constantly changing priorities in a high paced, sometimes borderline chaotic, environment
What you’ll need:
- You will be the first person in this area at Bynk. We will give you all the the space, support, feedback and time you need to accomplish your tasks but you will need an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion to build things from scratch
- Strong analytics skills to make sense of large data sets with both structured and unstructured data
- If you have experience of functional programming you get a gold star
- Apprentice wizard level knowledge in Kafka and big data tools, e.g. Hadoop or Spark
- You get that warm, fuzzy feeling when you think about Kubernetes and Docker
- If you have code you can share in Bitbucket or on GitHub, we get that warm fuzzy feeling too