Devops Engineer to Apica via Total Resurs
Are you experienced with infrastructure as code and want to be part of a small multi-functional squad?
Apica operates a worldwide monitoring and load testing network spanning over 120 locations. Apica are now hiring a senior DevOps Engineer, based in Apicas offices in Stockholm. Apica are offering you a fun, challenging and fast paced work environment with an exciting mix of diverse personalities doing fun stuff together and the opportunity to travel to the different offices.
Working in conjunction with our Software Engineering team you will be developing and maintaining our SaaS platform, building on Apicas existing investment in automation tooling and enhancing our Infrastructure as Code operation. You will also be helping in delivering first class support tumour customers and ensuring the availability not Apicas SaaS services.
You have deep knowledge of Linux and/or Windows and basic knowledge of different network layers. Furthermore you have a
developers mindset and are fluent in at least one programming language, we write most of our code in Python. You are fluent
in written and spoken English and ideally Swedish.
- You have experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- You are familiar with configuring and using AWS services
- You have knowledge of cloud automation tools (such as Terraform)
- Have worked in Scrum teams that have included software development staff
- Have used agile development management tools, such as Jira, to manage your own workload
- Apica is a company that takes care of their employees.
- Every Friday the fridge are open for a cold drink and for a chat in the ”fika” room.
- Apica does kick-offs every second year to different places around Europé.
- They have play nights, lan nights, Julbord and summer partys.
- Very good benefits for the right person.
This recruitment is managed in collaboration with Total Resurs.