Executive & Sales Team Assistant to Mitigram
We are looking for a multi-tasking person to support the sales and customer care team and manage the day-to-day office operations. This is a central role that will expose you to a multitude of facets of our fast growing company and can potentially lead to a variety of other roles.
Sales and customer care support
- Manage the planning and organization of Mitigram’s participation at conferences and trade shows. This involves being the main point of contact with the conference organizers, and coordinating the preparation of the exhibition space and material with external suppliers as well as maintaining a list and budget of potential events to attend.
- Maintain the marketing and sales collateral: update sales presentation and documents, update the sales and marketing section of our intranet to ensure that the latest relevant documentation is available to the team and the rest of the company, liaise with external suppliers for the update of physical sales collateral.
- Update our social media accounts based on input from the sales and customer care team
- Be the main admin user of our Sales pipeline management tool, Pipedrive
- Produce sales reports
- Manage our customer invoicing process
- Perform various administrative tasks, including meeting arrangements, assisting the CEO with their own expense reporting and controlling employees and consultants’ expense reports
- Manage travel arrangements for Mitigram’s employees and consultants
- Perform the day-to-day operations and office related tasks as needed, including office and kitchen supply management and being the main point of contact with non-IT suppliers and the property manager
- Be the main person responsible for our future switchboard
Qualifications and experience
- Ideally, you have 2+ years as a sales or executive assistant or office manager. However, for us the right personality and mindset are more important than the experience for this role.
- You are very good at and enjoy handling multiple tasks in parallel
- You are structured and organized, enthusiastic and service minded
- You speak English and Swedish fluently
- You enjoy working in a flexible, informal and young environment where everyone works hard but does not forget to have fun and be friendly to each other
Mitigram is a fast growing Swedish company based in Stockholm, with the ambition to transform the trade finance industry. With our web-based Marketplace we change the ways business and communications are conducted by exporters and financial institutions, enabling easier networking, better pricing and more trade. The Mitigram team is highly diverse with members from 15+ countries from leading institutions in trade, investment, risk management, software, security and compliance.