Do you want to create innovative and visually stunning games that will shake up the casino industry?
Our Stockholm Game Studio is looking for an experienced Developer who is passionate about gaming and enjoys the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Our goal here on Fantasma is foremost to create a wonderful workplace where we together can laugh, thrive and spend our days deepening our passion for gaming. And in doing so we deliver awe-inspiring games to millions of people all over the world!
Do you also want to be one of us?
As a Fantasma Game Developer, you will be placed in the vanguard to revolutionize the Online Casino Industry! Together with our talented team, you will get the opportunity to learn new technologies and skills, as well as our support in honing your current abilities to perfection.
You need to have an open, playful and inquisitive mind, ready for all the challenges of the evolving casino landscape. We are a small studio with tight bonds and big dreams.
This means that everyone in the team is an invaluable asset whose opinions matter and help shape the future of our projects.
Who are you?
A creative and resourceful individual who want to be more than a faceless cog in a machine. You are adaptive and face challenges and adversities with a smile. You communicate well and is and is not afraid to voice your good ideas. You make positive contributions so that ours is a workplace where everyone is happy and feel they belong. You want to work with people that like yourself take pride in and truly care about the games we are creating together.
- Make amazing games, from wacky ideas all the way to finished products!
- Maintenance of our existing games
- Contributing to our framework
- Building our products using PIXI, Phaser, Playcanvas
We are looking for you with:
- 3+ years of prior experience of software development as an employee or contractor
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Experience in structured software development
- An affinity for create stunning graphical effects
We also value
- Experience with Jenkins, Maven, NodeJS, GIT, SASS and Webpack
- Knowledge in TDD and automated testing techniques
- Skill in shaders and WebGL
- Any other creative skill, from sound design to 3D modeling
- Interest in computer graphics programming, animations, and effects
- Experience as a Java full stack developer
- Linguistic skills beyond Swedish and English