HR Specialist at BioGaia
BioGaia is a Swedish world-leading health company that develops, markets and sells probiotic products with documented health effects. The products are sold through distributors, several of which are pharmaceutical companies, in 100 countries.
BioGaia has 150 employees located in Stockholm, Lund, Eslöv in Sweden and Miami in the USA Hiroshima in Japan and Singapore. The Stockholm office consists of about 50 employees and is located on Kungsbroplan.
In the role of HR Specialist, you work in close collaboration with VP HR as well as other managers and employees within BioGaia. Our ambition at BioGaia is to be a company at the forefront, offering many opportunities to develop existing processes, drive own projects and suggest own initiatives on how we as a company can become an even better workplace. Therefore we are looking for a person with a solution-oriented and action-oriented mindset.
- Ongoing coordination and administration of HR-related tasks, processes, and activities
- Provide HR support at an operational level and/or an individual level to support the day to day business and HR processes
- Be a super-user of the HR systems securing promptly entry/update of data, development, and integration of the systems to support business efficiency
- Secure that the recruitment process is aligned with our business goals
- Create an infrastructure regarding work environment and health-related initiatives to secure adherence to law and BioGaias vision.
What we wish for
- BSc/BA in HR, social sciences or related field
- 3-4 years of experience within HR and knowledge in labor law
- Experience from working with recruitment
- Experience from HR systems
- Overall knowledge/experience from working with the work environment and rehabilitation
- Ability to use metrics and analytics
- Swedish is mandatory. English, full professional level
As a person
- Taking responsibility and taking initiative
- Focus on cooperation and forming relationships