Java Developer to Kambi
Kambi is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services for online and retail gambling operators and our mission is to create the world’s leading sports betting experience, from front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling.
With offices in Stockholm, Uppsala, London, Malta, Bucharest and Sydney together with over 700 passionate and highly skilled people, we live and breathe sports betting.
Kambi Development is constantly growing and trying to improve the process of turning user stories into shippable code. We’re dedicated to value driven development, think lean software development is a great way of achieving that and use Scrum to support our efforts along the road.
We are looking for more Java developers to further strengthen our development teams’ ability to turn user stories into shippable code.
This is what our Java developers do:
- Build scalable and maintainable systems that runs and fails gracefully
- Write testable software in collaboration with our testers
- Create automated tests in collaboration with our testers
- Support our Product Owners with technical insight
- Apply their technical skills and curiosity to the product development process
- Continuously improve our development process
- Continuous integration
- Love releasing software
This is what our Java developers are like:
- Team players
You’ll like Kambi if you:
- Thrive in a relaxed and high paced work environment
- Do not need supervision
- Find technically complex systems thrilling
- Aren’t afraid to speak your mind
- Take pride in being good at what you do and doing it well
- Have high expectations of yourself and your peers
- Enjoy working in a self-organizing, self-managing team
- Thinks business value delivered is what defines great development
- Think common sense goes a long way
You’d like to work with these technologies:
- Spring Core
- Embedded Jetty
We expect you to:
- Have worked in a team developing, deploying and maintaining one or more software products in production for an extended period of time
- Have demonstrated that you have the mindset and skills to become an effective part of a cross-function, self-organizing, self-managing team
- Be technically brilliant (or getting there)
- Have both theoretical and practical knowledge of agile and/or lean software development
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in a successful and fast-growing company
- A fun and flexible working culture
- Ability to directly influence your and your teams’ work environment and processes
- Work with very smart and humble people
- Management who understands and appreciates agile
- International work environment
Candidates must be available for in-person interviews in Stockholm.