Lead Developer to Mitigram
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) the Lead Developer manages, grows and trains the development team in addition to his/her own development role. The position also requires collaboration with the management team and the tech team in order to ensure development goals are reached in the planned timeframe with exceptional quality.
Areas of responsibility
- Hands-on design, code and deliver backend functionality, primarily using C# and the .NET framework
- Mentor developers and drive the design, coding, and shipping of high quality applications and services
- Work with program management to contribute to new feature definitions
- Drive a high quality bar in terms of code quality, unit testing, daily builds and automated
runtime monitoring & alerts
- Implementation of development methodology and tools
Required skills and experience
- Has extensive hands-on experience of developing applications for at least 6 years in .Net (preferably C#) or Java (and want to switch to .Net)
- Have used SQL in daily work for at least 3 years
- Have a good understanding of the SOLID principles and how to apply them in daily work
- Have a good understanding of software patterns and how to apply them in daily work
- Understands the importance of automated tests and how to write unit tests and integrationtests
- Knows about domain driven development principles and understands the importance of constraining complexity in large systems
- Have worked with messages queues such as RabbitMQ or MSMQ
You are a fun-loving and hardworking individual who is always eager to learn. You have opinions, you like to take responsibility for and influence your own work as well as the company’s effort as a whole. Our atmosphere is open and inclusive, so you like to work in a flat-structured, highly dynamic, friendly and fun environment.
Mitigram is a fast growing Swedish company based in Stockholm, with the ambition to transform the corporate banking industry. With our web-based marketplace we change the ways business and communications are conducted, enabling easier networking, better pricing and more trade. The Mitigram team is highly diverse with members from 15+ countries from leading institutions in trade, investment, risk management, software, security and compliance. Mitigram was voted Best Fintech Disruptor in Trade by Global Trade Review.