Marketing Communications Manager to Getinge
We are recruiting a Marketing Communications Manager for our Ventilation business area.
You will be part of a globally organized team directly reporting to the Director of Content Management. Your main responsibility will be to drive marketing content strategy and execution of activities on a global level for the ventilation product area. In this role you will need a set of marketing skills but what really will make you succeed is a passion for communication and strong drive to get things done. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to gain international experience, as you will work closely with our 9 regional marketing communications teams globally, to successfully implement our
We think you have a great chance succeeding in this role if you are:
- Open minded with courage to be someone who actually make change happen
- Able to combine being creative with a data driven approach
- A true team player passionate about collaborating with people
This role is responsible for the following:
- Enable the regional markets to gain as much value as possible of the Getinge brand identity
& marketing guidelines
- Drive the communication & implementation of the Getinge brand values, design guidelines
and corporate language in the regional markets
- Team up with product management & sales to make sure they have all the tools & material
they need for leads generation
- Be the one who constantly challenges how the organization communicate to ensure a unique
value proposition compliant with brand identity
- Managing the relationships with agencies & other suppliers of creative work
- Be the master of content, making sure all marketing material is in perfect shape
The ideal candidate have:
- Academic degree or equivalent within the area of business or marketing
- Proven Marketing background in marketing communication
- A passion for communication and a natural sense for look, feel and tonality
- Creative mindset & an excellent storyteller
- Knowledge and/or experience in marketing communications within the healthcare or medical technology industry is a plus
- Capability to manage a defined set of marketing communication agencies and supported by a range of brand handbooks & guidelines
- Experience in Content Management Systems like EPIServer
- Solid experience in managing projects in a complex stakeholder setup
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
Together we can make a difference
At Getinge we are dedicated and passionate about helping our customers save lives and ensure excellent care. We provide innovations for operating rooms, intensive-care units, sterilization departments and for life science companies and institutions.
A career at Getinge will provide career opportunities that both inspire and challenge. Here, you can make a difference every day.
If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world’s most desired medtech company.