Nordic Partner Marketing Manager till 2L Marketing
Are you our next Nordic marketing consultant? We are looking for a Nordic Partner Marketing Manager consultant for our customer, Oracle Svenska AB.
Would you enjoy a role that requires a lot of responsibilities at the same time as you are working with some of the best colleagues in the world? Motivate why you are perfect for this role and contact us today as we apply a continuously selection.
We are expanding our 2L Marketing team. This time we are looking for someone who will be working as a Nordic Partner Marketing Manager consultant at Oracle Svenska AB. This means that you will be hired by 2L Marketing but work at our customer Oracle, in this position.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our customer is looking for a Nordic Partner Marketing Manager to join their Nordic team. This person will be focused on working closely with Oracle’s Nordic partners and sales teams to drive pipeline for the partner business. We are looking for a strategic thinker that will have the ability to quickly understand a partner’s business and develop propositions that work for the joint campaigns.
Since the role includes quite a lot of administrational work, we want to come in contact with you, who enjoy working with numbers and reports.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you, besides the above, also are driven by results.
- Collaborate with the partner account managers to understand the business requirements and deliver impactful revenue generating marketing campaigns.
- Provide marketing expertise and consultancy to partners to enable them to structure better campaigns. Having a deep understanding of the marketing techniques and channels/media, in all sorts of forms (digital, social, events, etc.) and where they fit within the “customer journey”.
- Work with Oracle’s partners to develop closed-loop post-analysis for marketing programs and identify/execute indicated actions.
- Determine the effectiveness of partner activities in terms of return on investment, most successful partners, activity types, business areas and geographies to be shared internally and externally.
- Manage and track pipeline and budget by campaign against country / market targets.
- Quarterly pipeline targets.
- Half-yearly budget plans with associated planned activities.
- Reach agreed conversion rates for opportunities by line of business.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Professional qualifications in a marketing/business related discipline.
- Master both English and Swedish in speech and writing since the dialogue with stakeholders are held in both languages.
- Professional experience from the IT-industry.
- Experience working in the Nordic market, with knowledge of the Nordic Partners landscape and volume partner marketing.
- Strong business acumen, analytical competency and influencing skills. Being able to influence marketing strategy confidently at all levels within the partners.
- Competency in modern IT Marketing; experience in developing and executing integrated marketing plans, based on business needs and with a deep understanding of audience generation strategies and segmentation, for the complete buying cycle.
- Knowledge of partner marketing platforms & automation tools desirable.
- Budget & project management skills.
- Experience of working with third party suppliers and managing agencies.
- Knowledge of using marketing and sales processes and systems.
- Results and team-work oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, open and flexible with strong drive and proven ability to perform in a high-paced environment.
- Experience of working in a large, international, matrix organization.
Scope of work: 80% (this assignment is for 80% but there is a possibility to work with other customers and projects for 20% in addition to reach 100%)