Sales Director Germany at Mitigram
As a Sales Director in Germany your mission will be
- To originate a portfolio of customers 1 with a « trade finance profile » with the objective to on board them for a trial of the platform that eventually leads to a paid subscription.
- You will approach these customers via direct marketing methods:
- Within your own business network
- Via conferences, events and any other of efficient way to reach the objective of meeting potential targets to be converted into clients and making Mitigram known in the market.
Role & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Managing Director of Sales, Europe, your role is to:
- Pro-actively search and qualify target prospects (including constant activation of own network)
- Establish and maintain daily commercial contacts with prospects and follow up, closing a maximum of calls/meetings with discernment (proper targeting is essential)
- Use appropriate sales and marketing support, provided by Mitigram, to deliver information about the Mitigram platform
- Deliver presentations and perform demos of the platform, together with the MD or a Relationship Manager
- Assess the match between the customer needs and expectations and the functionality and instrument coverage offered by Mitigram
- Communicate timely and follow up with prospects
- Continuously communicate with and update the MD & Relationship Managers on the status of your activities
To success in this role, you need to:
- Have a strong active network with the international trade actors (industrials, traders) in your country
- Have a deep knowledge of trade finance and open account instruments/financing techniques
- Be skilled and quick at assessing needs and performing relationship selling
- Be a proactive excellent communicator, both towards potential customers and the rest of the Mitigram team
- Be autonomous and self-driven, yet provide detailed and real-time reports to the rest of the team via the
reporting tools provided by the company.
Mitigram is the fastest growing global trade finance platform for Exporters, Traders and Financial Institutions, having spearheaded over $25bln transactions, across over 500 issuing banks and 100 countries. Among Mitigram’s clients are MNC’s & MidCaps, leading commodity traders and many of the world’s most active trade financiers. Mitigram’s platform offers secure, instantaneous interactions across the global trade finance instrument ecosphere. Mitigram transforms industry workflow practices, delivering significant digital efficiencies and cost savings in negotiating trade finance and risk mitigation instruments.
The Mitigram team is highly diverse with members from 15+ countries from leading institutions in trade, investment, risk management, software, security and compliance. For more information : https://www.mitigram.com/