Security Operations Engineer to Kambi
Kambi is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services for online and retail gambling operators and our mission is to create the world’s leading sports betting experience, from front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling.
With offices in Stockholm, Uppsala, London, Malta, Bucharest and Sydney together with over 700 passionate and highly skilled people, we live and breathe sports betting.
As we grow, we would like to bolster our Security Operations team with another great person. Our team drives the security programs within the business, with a heavy focus on people and automation of services. We believe in putting people over processes, and trying to never say “No”.
Kambi’s IT Operations consists of more than 40 people maintaining our infrastructure, applications and supporting our business needs. We’d love to have another empathetic and supportive person join our Security team to help us do great work.
This is what our Security Operations Engineers are like:
- Passionate about Security and Privacy
You’ll like Kambi if you:
- Thrive in a relaxed but high paced work environment
- Do not need supervision
- Find technically complex systems thrilling
- Aren’t afraid to speak your mind
- Take pride in being good at what you do and doing it well
- Have high expectations of yourself and your peers
- Think common sense goes a long way
- Enjoy working in a self-organizing, self-managing team
This is what our Security Operations Engineers do:
We love to implement security through automation. We want to encourage and foster a culture of security awareness and regulatory compliance by empowering our employees. You should secure both our digital and physical boundaries, by driving improvement of our current systems.
By implementing authentication and identity management technologies we can improve our business flow. We love responding to incoming threats and security incidents, both for security and to protect our users. Working with logging solutions to both consume and store logs safely keeps us at the top of our game. We also work with Development and Operations teams to secure the organization and our applications.
We would like you to:
- Have worked in a Security team for a couple of years
- Have 2 years of working with automation of systems, ideally with puppet
- Experienced in securing Linux, OpenBSD is preferable, but not required
- Degrees in Computer Science/Cyber Security are great, but by no means required.
- Huge bonus points for having worked with PKI, LDAP or Kerberos
What’s in it for you?
- Help to secure people, every day
- Opportunity to work in a successful and fast-growing company
- A (fun and) flexible working culture
- Ability to directly influence your and your teams’ work environment and processes
- Work with very smart and humble people
- Management who understands and appreciates agile
- International work environment
- Opportunities to travel
Candidates must be available for in-person interviews in Stockholm.