Senior Application Manager till Liber
We are looking for a Senior Business Application Manager to be a central part of the digital transformation in creating the future of education at Liber. Liber, a company within Infinitas Learning group, is based in Solna.
At Liber we are in a digital transformation, changing the way we provide education. We are moving towards a more experimental and customer-centred approach that leverages on all of our strengths and history of our companies while being focused on delivering real value to the thousands of teachers and students in Sweden. We are uniquely positioned to build truly impactful products that deliver great outcomes for teachers and students every single day.
As a Senior Business Application Manager, you will be a part of a matrix organisation reporting to the Head of Business Systems at Infinitas Learning as well as the COO at Liber. The position is a central part of the strategic digital transformation of the business application landscape. Liber is a part of the Infinitas Learning group that is present in Sweden, Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Be the subject matter expert and go-to-partner in business development for finance, commercial and operations.
- Lead (business) projects and consultancy partners and work closely together with your IT colleagues in Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Ensure stability of the application landscape to guarantee business continuity and daily operations.
- Understand local business needs when customizing and implementing new business systems.
- Partner with stakeholders to constantly look for improvements in conjunction with the central IT Team.
- Advocate and ensure future proof and scalable product solutions.
- Partner with software vendors and internal teams to define development and business guidelines for the publishing environment.
- Responsible of the 1st line support, maintenance, and quality of our business applications landscape.
- Passion to be a part of a digital transformation journey
- Degree in Information Technology or a related field of experience.
- Work experience of 4-5 years providing functional applications support and execution on application projects preferably within a publishing environment or other traditional environment with IT legacy undergoing digitalization.
- Knowledge of business applications supporting the business.
- Demonstrated success leading projects and delivering impact.
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills.