Senior Business Analytics Consultant To Capacent
We are looking for a driven professional ready to take on a new challenging and rewarding opportunity as a Senior Consultant with Capacent in our Business analytics team.
You will be a part of a leading Nordic management consulting firm with over 150 employees in Sweden, Iceland and Finland. Capacent serves the overall management agenda at large and mid-cap industrial and service companies, private equity firms and financial institutions. Our trademark at Capacent is a strong focus on execution and results. We have a strong value-driven culture and our purpose is to make people and value grow.
Without growing People, there will be no growing Value. We believe that the best people will want to work for an organization, that explicitly sees personal growth and development as a target itself, not just a means. We also believe that when we focus on growing people, including the people of our client organizations, any change and value growth will be sustainable and long-term. Therefore, growing people is at the heart of Capacent.
With your expertise from past experiences as analyst within the analytics area, business intelligence consultant or similar you now get the opportunity to drive change, think forward and improve organizations. You will use your expertise in combining and understanding data in the business context, as well as your problem-solving skills on client’s projects to hands-on improve results, operations and structure.
As a Senior Consultant in our Business Analytics team you will work closely with colleagues and customers. You need to be analytical with a business minded perspective, and a person who is up for challenging yourself and the customer regarding both business questions and technical aspects and solutions.
- You will help the customers by analyzing their business needs and being a vital part in implementation of an analytics solution until the business value is realized
- You will work in intense and challenging projects with dynamic teams where everyone take responsibility for delivering high quality work under tight deadlines
- You will be working in close collaboration with our management consultant practices (e.g. Strategy & Commercial, Finance and Operations) in cross-discipline projects
What we offer
- A non-hierarchical culture with an open, energizing and creative team spirit with knowledgeable colleagues and customers
- An opportunity to work with senior management at leading companies across many industries, in the Nordic region as well as globally
- A way of addressing and adding value by translating strategies into solutions implemented with modern leading business intelligence and analytics tools
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- You have a strong personal drive to succeed and a strong passion for the area of business analytics
- You have 2-5 years of professional experience, and knowledge of one or several tools, within analytics, Business Intelligence and/or data warehousing deliveries
- It is an advantage if you have experience in data mining, statistical models, R, Python or advanced analytics
- You have exceptional analytical skills combined with an ability to effectively communicate the technical solutions to the customer
- You have a very high perceiving capability of customer needs and a good understanding of real business value
- You are a curious person, eager to learn new areas and tools
- You are a team player
- You are speaking Swedish and English fluently.
If you feel that you have what it takes and want to be a part of our growing company, we are more than eager to meet you.
We look forward to meeting you!