Senior Business Controller till BioGaia
The Business Controller is a new role at BioGaia.
The controller function has earlier been driven by the Accounting department. As the company is growing, the need of a more distinct reporting and follow up of sales and costs and other KPIs has increased. Therefore the company needs a Senior Business controller that will support the management and other functions in the company with good and relevant reports. The function includes creation of presentations to the Management, Board and Investors.
As the role is new, the person will be able to form the role and also create own analysis and reports that will support the management and other functions in the company. The Business controller will work close to the management and report to the CFO.
Main responsibilities (overall description)
- Develop structured reporting processes for the company´s different segments to support the company´s growth and internationalization
- Follow up and analyse the sales (per product, per customer, per country etc) , expenses and other KPIs
- Drive the work with budgets and forecasts
- Set up and develop models for pricing of products
- Support the management and Key Account Managers with relevant reports
- Be involved in the development of the ERP system
- Provide analysis to the Management and to the Board.
- Prepare presentations to investors.
- MBA in Finance/Accounting
- 5 years experience as Business Controller
- Good understanding of business and
- Experience from developing ERP systems
- Good knowledge in Excel and Powerpoint. Experience of Dynamics 365 and Microsoft BI system is meritorious.
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- Business minded
- Problem solver
- Action oriented
- Sociable and communicative
Sociable, out-going, customer focused attitude with a high level of resilience, persistence and energy. Business minded and action-oriented with strong follow-up skills.
The person is a team player with experience in inspiring, motivate and collaborate with different roles within the organization. Must be individually driven, independent with hands-on and goal oriented tasks.
Service minded with focus on the best for the company with a strong “can-do” attitude.
honest, respectful and selfless.
About BioGaia – the World leader in probiotic products
BioGaia is an innovative Swedish healthcare company and has been a world-leader in dietary supplements with probiotics for nearly 30 years. Over the years we have created networks of leading, independent researchers and specialists, manufacturing experts and local distribution partners worldwide. Our products are recommended by pediatricians and other healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries.
BioGaia’s products contain Lactobacillus reuteri, a probiotic bacteria that helps good microorganisms restore a natural balance in the gut. L. reuteri is one of few bacteria that has co-evolved with humans and because of this it naturally colonizes and has a strong adaptation and interacts with us. To date L. reuteri has been tested in 203 clinical trials (February 2019) and proven effective and safe in children and adults.
BioGaia wants to contribute to better health in the world by offering clinically-proven and user-friendly probiotic products.