Senior Test Engineer to Mitigram
Test Engineers are an integral part of the development process at Mitigram, ensuring the quality of releases. You will join our existing team of three Test Engineers and will report to the CIO.
You will be working in close collaboration with the product and development teams to ensure the quality of our releases, using both manual test cases, exploratory testing and automated testing. We use short sprints and agile development where time from idea to market is minimized, while aiming to keep the product quality flawless.
- Identify test needs for new development items
- Manage and document test cases
- Perform acceptance and exploratory testing of new development items
- Manage and maintain regression testing cases, methodology and documentation
- Perform regression testing of releases
- Administer test process and documentation of test process
- Develop and maintain automated testing tools where necessary
Qualifications and experience
- 5 years + experience in testing
- Experience in testing multi-tier web-based applications with understanding of the full software development life cycle right from the requirements gathering to delivery and support.
- Solid experience in case-based and exploratory testing
- Comfortable taking own initiatives and working closely with developers and product team in a highly collaborative, agile development environment
- Furthermore, you will probably be a fun-loving, hard working individual, who is eager to learn, has opinions, wants and is able to take responsibility for and influence their own work
Mitigram is a fast growing Swedish company based in Stockholm, with the ambition to transform the corporate banking industry. With our web-based Marketplace we change the ways business and communications are conducted, enabling easier networking, better pricing and more trade.
Among our clients are large industrial manufacturers, project contractors, providers of advanced technologies and service solutions, commodity traders and top tier global financial institutions.
The Mitigram team is highly diverse with members from 15+ countries from leading institutions in trade, investment, risk management, software, security and compliance.