Software Engineering Lead to Liber
Do you want to contribute to society and make an impact on our future education and at the same time play a big part in our journey of digital transformation? If the answer is yes, you should continue reading.
It’s exciting times at Liber as we are in a digital transformation changing the way we provide education. We are moving towards a more experimental and customer-centred approach that leverages on all of our strengths and history of our companies while being focused on delivering real value to the thousands of teachers and students in Sweden. We are uniquely positioned to build truly impactful products that deliver great outcomes for teachers and students every single day. Liber is part of Infinitas Learning Group and the office is based in Haga Norra, Solna.
About the job
You will work to deliver high quality technological solutions and own the entire product development cycle from architecture to development and delivery, potentially leading a small team of senior developers. You will also work very closely with peers and Development teams off shore. Our platform consists of a mix of .NET, Node and React + Redux services that run as Web Applications or containers in Kubernetes on Azure. We are moving towards an architecture based on microservices, continuous delivery, and true ownership of the final product. You will work with the modern web and mobile technologies with experienced, multidisciplinary, agile teams. You will work with your team on the basis of the principle: “you build it, you run it”.
What we are looking for
- 6 + years experience as a Software Engineer or Lead Engineer.
- Preferably Technical degree
- Excellent Development skills in C# and preferably react.
- Great knowledge of infrastructure and cloud platforms, preferably Azure
- Excellent social and communication skills in Swedish and English
- You like to work in an agile and dynamic environment
- You like to make an impact and share your knowledge
We require hard work and expect great results but we also work just as hard to make sure you have the right conditions to be successful and that you are happy.
- Work for a market leader with exciting and long history
- Fun and dynamic and international workplace where you can really make a change to the future of our education using new technology
- Possibility to lead the way through the digital transformation journey
- Highly skilled and inspiring colleagues
We hope we have caught your interest and look very much forward to receive your application!